- Your Council
- Discover Kidwelly
- Kidwelly Life
- Directory of Kidwelly
- Things To Do
- News & Events
- Contact Us
The Carmarthenshire Connected Communities Fund is a Welsh Government grant to support local organisations and individuals across Carmarthenshire in tackling loneliness and social isolation, building stronger social connections and addressing Winter Pressures.
• Organisations can apply for up to £5,000 and individuals up to £300.
• The deadline for applications is 6th Dec 2021 and funds must be spent by 31st Mar 2022
Find out more about the fund at the Launch event 24.11.21 11am. (Please follow this link for further information)
Carmarthenshire Connected Communities Fund has funding available NOW of up to £5,000 to help organisations (and up to £300 for individuals) engage with those at risk of exclusion, build stronger social connections and address Winter Pressures.
Examples of funding uses could include:
• starting up activities such as choirs, lunch clubs, coffee mornings, art groups
• engaging with those living with dementia
• adapting facilities to cater for a wider range of audiences and activities
• helping the isolated with shopping, collecting medicines, housework, dog walking
• reducing isolation through calls, digital Inclusion initiatives, mobile phones, top-ups
• building up local “pools” of volunteers to support older people
• support for unpaid or paid carers
Projects must be completed and funds spent by 31st March 2022. Staff costs for core duties are ineligible. The Fund will not cover retrospective expenditure, committed expenditure or costs for activities started before a grant is approved.
Please complete the application form available below and submit it with the relevant supporting documents to email@example.com
Download application form (MS Word Document)
The closing date for submission is 6th December 2021.