Ysgol Gymraeg Gwenllian
- To give each child the opportunity to develop to his full potential through experiencing a variety of interesting and relevant experiences.
- To assist each child to live and work with others and to develop into a confident, well-balanced and responsible member of a bilingual society.
- To instill in each child self-respect and respect towards others.
- To develop in each child positive attitudes and steadfast values.
- To ensure each child is is introduced to his Welsh heritage and that the environment is appreciated.
- To develop basic skills of oracy, literacy and numeracy in the context of stimulating the children's search for knowledge, their imagination and their interest.
- To assist each child to develop an enquiring mind, the ability to reason and to solve problems so that he can adapt to an ever changing world.
- To assist each child to grow in his knowledge and in the desire to seek more knowledge and experiences during his life.
Ffôn: 01554 890523
Cyfeiriad / Lleoliad:
Station Road, Kidwelly