- Your Council
- Discover Kidwelly
- Kidwelly Life
- Directory of Kidwelly
- Things To Do
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Will your home become a challenge as you grow older? The benefits of moving to a smaller, more manageable property, possibly in a better-served location, could make a big difference to your health and wellbeing, and allow you to live independently for years to come.
What is Help to Move? Help to Move offers FREE advice to older people who live in Carmarthenshire. The service supports older people through the steps involved with moving home. We’re here to help when you’re ready to move.
How do Care & Repair provide their services? They offer the following help and support:
• Visit you at your home to talk about your housing concerns.
• Explore with you the different housing options available, so you can make an informed choice to suit your needs.
• When you’re ready we can support you to find an alternative home which better suits your needs.
• Support you with difficult choices involved when selling or moving home.
• Assist with talking to estate agents, removal companies, solicitors, Housing Associations and/or the Council.
• We can also provide you with information and advice about other local services available