- Your Council
- Discover Kidwelly
- Kidwelly Life
- Directory of Kidwelly
- Things To Do
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Welsh Government has today announced further easing of Covid-19 restrictions in Wales.
From tomorrow (Saturday, March 27):
• Self-contained holiday accommodation can re-open for one household which includes hotels, self-catering outlets and caravanning that have their own facilities
• The stay local restriction will be replaced to allow travel within Wales from tomorrow - to be reviewed on April 12
• Libraries will be able to re-open with some limited opening of historic places and gardens
• Six people from two different households will be able to meet outdoors or in a private garden
• From Sunday organised activities can restart for children and under 18s.
The next review of the regulations will take place next week.
Householders in Carmarthenshire are being reminded that there are changes to bin collections over the Easter holidays.
From Friday, April 2 until Friday, April 9, collections will take place one day later than usual. So, for example, if your collection is due on Friday it won’t be picked up until Saturday and so on.
These changes also affect garden waste collections.