- Your Council
- Discover Kidwelly
- Kidwelly Life
- Directory of Kidwelly
- Things To Do
- News & Events
- Contact Us
A message from the Limitless Project at Threshold DAS who have free training courses available:
We are now enrolling for free training courses in the New Year, for women who are in employment (full time, part time, zero hours, furloughed, self-employed), that live or work in Carmarthenshire, Caerphilly, Pembrokeshire, Blaenau Gwent. Places do go quickly so if you are interested please contact me to enrol on the course of your choice, which will start in the New Year ????
The courses that we offer are all Agored Accredited
• Personal Confidence and Self Awareness Level 2 Full qualification. Please follow this link to view a flyer for the course.
• Mental Health and Stress Level 2 Full qualification
• Safeguarding Level 2 Full qualification
• Environmental Awareness Level 2 Full qualification
• Volunteering and Community and Engagement Level 2 Full qualification
• Customer Service Level 2 Full qualification
• Domestic Violence Awareness Level 1 (very informative)
All courses are about 15/20 hour commitment that you do in your time. We offer the support of a tutor for tutorials if required. The tutors are very knowledgeable. So we anticipate you finishing it over a duration of 3 to 4 weeks. All training materials are provided and can be completed on a laptop, without printing, in your own time. Tutorials are done using what’s app, 'Zoom', email, text, phone, whichever is easier for you, in the comfort of your own home.
We also have projects with free training for people who are unemployed.
And we have a programme of webinars with the topics and dates below:-
• Social media for small businesses - 25th November at 5pm
• Living with Pandemic Exhaustion - 2nd December at 5pm. Please see flyer below.
• Lockdown Survival Guide – 9th December at 5pm
• Selling crafts on Etsy - 16th December at 5pm
• How to use Zoom Effectively – 20th January 2021 at 5pm
• Introduction to Marketing - 27th January 2021 at 5pm
Please email or ring Debbie Williams if you would like further information on all courses:
Office 01554 700650
Mobile 07496 267361